The Book Tower Challenge is a tag/challenge created by joelBOOKS. In the challenge, the person must collect 20 books in a certain time limit and then rearrange them in alphabetically order. The original time limit was 1 minute and 30 seconds to collect the books then 1 minute to rearrange them. However, polandbananasBOOKS (Christine) changed the rules in her video to completing the whole challenge in 3 minutes which many booktubers follow.
Books to CollectEdit
- A first book in a series.
- A second book in a different series.
- A book with blue on the cover.
- A book that's title is 7 letters long. No more, no less.
- A book you've never read.
- A book with the sky on it.
- An author with the same first letter of their forename as yours
- A classic.
- A non-fiction.
- A book with four or more colours on its spine.
- A book that says "#1 New York Times Bestseller" on the front.
- The smallest (smallest width and length, not just by pages) book on your shelf.
- The latest book you bought (if you bought more than one at once, just pick one of those at random).
- A book that has a cover with a face on it.
- A spin-off book.
- A book that was published over 10 years ago.
- A book with a sequel coming out next year.
- An author who has got the same first letter of their forename as their surname.
- A book with an epilogue.
- And lastly, a book that has a title that features a made up word.